TF727, 727, 518, 618, 47RE, 47RH, & 48RE Billet Steel Front Drum & Billet Aluminum Piston
Made from billet steel, (Carbon Steel 1040 - 1045) "Not Cast Iron"
- A new steel pressure plate.
- TCS billet aluminum piston.
- Stronger and more reliable than the O.E.M. cast iron drum and longer lasting than the aluminum drum.
- Ideal for street and high performance applications.
- Drum will hold up to 5 friction plates versus 4 in a O.E.M. unit.
- OPTIONAL- TCS direct drum spring retainer & 15 springs. (#123900DSR)