Please call to order: (563)778-2719
This product requires important additional information found below
Goerend 48RE GT2 Master Overhaul Kit (2003.5-2007)
• THE CLUTCH PLATES ARE THE HIGH ENERGY BORG WARNER, GPZ RAYBESTOS OR ALTO REDS PLATES
• D-48 HD Clutch Kit: All factory (Borg Warner or Raybestos or Alto) friction and steel plates
• D-48 P/R Kit: All gaskets-seals-sealing rings
• D78-73: Raybestos pro series front band
(Can upgrade to a Billet Front Band for an additional charge)
• D73-LSA 3.8 Kit: 4140 hardened steel 3.8 front band apply lever-strut-anchor
(LSA has proper dimensions & will not interfere with valve body)
• D-72-417 G: Goerend billet 4 ring accumulator piston (with proper ring locations)
• D70-386: Filter
• D99-33 Sonnax 22827-01: Sonnax billet front servo cover with o-ring
• D92-53 Sonnax 22912C: Sonnax billet rear servo piston
• OEM rear clutch Bellville spring
• D112-91: OEM front clutch wave snap ring
• D167-205: OEM overdrive brake wave snap ring
• D167-212: Overdrive direct wave snap ring
• D-ATSG: ATSG Book
• D-OD Full Bearing Kit: Complete Overdrive Bearing Kit
• D-Bushing Kit: Complete Bushing Kit
• D167-222: Overdrive sun gear 15 degree
• D-48 T Washer Kit: Thrust washer Kit
• Flex Plate Stiffner
OD Repair Shim
(Center & Install on the trans side. Reuse the spacer. Tack weld only on outside diameter.
See pictures with descriptions on the Frequently Asked Questions Page)
*Attention: We supply a complete kit for both the Complete bushing kit & the Thrust Washer Kit. This does not mean that we recommend replacing all bushings. Replace a bushing ONLY if it is bad.
This transmission kit is intended for a professional transmission technician, it includes the parts necessary to refresh a good working transmission that has normal wear along with some updates
THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE EVERY PART THAT MAY BE BROKEN OR WORN AND NEEDS REPLACEMENT
Although we have tried to cover the problem areas and normal wear areas of this transmission, there is NO book OR set of instructions OR videos that can cover every conceivable problem. There are many major factory updates and many aftermarket parts that may or may not be compatible with other parts and therefore there is NO replacement for an experienced transmission technician with the correct match and mismatch information AND proper equipment to clean, inspect and rebuild the transmission with ALL the parts needed AND make necessary adjustments and computer relearn procedures along with the ability to test the transmission for proper operation after installation into the vehicle.
Because it is not possible for us to be there in person to make all the inspections needed, we WILL NOT be responsible for damage caused to our parts due to other defective, worn, or broken parts that were not properly inspected or tested before being reused.
WE ARE NOT A TECHNICAL OR TRAINING SERVICE, IF YOU NEED HELP WITH DIAGNOSIS OR ANY PROBLEM WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE ACCESS TO SCAN TOOLS AND PRESSURE GAUGES AND BE PROFICIENT WITH THEM. IF YOU ARE NOT, THE VEHICLE WILL NEED TO BE TAKEN TO SOMEONE WHO HAS THE EQUIPMENT AND IS FAMILIAR WITH IT. IN NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL WE PAY FOR ANY DIAGNOSIS TIME OR LABOR TO CORRECT ANY PROBLEMS.
Should you need technical assistance with Goerend products, please follow this link.
Posted by Tyler poland on Mar 17th 2017
This kit has been great, holds over 700 hp for years now with no issues, I would never get anything else. These guys really know what they are doing and great customer service.
Posted by Chris on Mar 17th 2017
An extremely well put together kit with so many goodies you will feel like a kid at a toy store when you open this package up!!!