UPS OUTBOUND SHIPPING MAP
This map gives an estimate of transit days to the end destination leaving from Goerend Transmission.
Goerend Transmission accepts the following payment methods: Visa; Mastercard; Discover; Paypal. Please note that to ensure the safety of your data, your debit/credit card data will not be stored in our systems. Goerend Transmission proudly supports our active military personnel & veterans with a 5% discount on all retail parts. A variety of readily available and approved documentation is accepted - Please call (563) 778-2719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify. THANK YOU for your service!
Different warranties will apply for torque converters and there is no warranty on stock stators. Warranties do not include loss of time, use, towing, installation, freight or per diem damages. To transfer warranty, the original invoice must be provided. We do not accept returns after 15 days of the delivery date unless there are extenuating circumstances. We may at our discretion refuse to authorize a return or charge up to a 20% restocking fee. The shipping rates for many items sold are weight-based. Our shipping costs include insurance for our products to safely reach their end destination.
The core that is returned to Goerend Transmission must be a useable core of the same model. When a useable core of the same model is received that has not been modified, the core charge will be refunded with a credit to the customer's credit card. The $300 core charge is a deposit, not the price to keep a core.
Stock Backing Plate Return
Goerend Transmission needs the stock backing plate returned. After its return, the stock backing plate will be inspected and the core charge will be refunded.
Converter Core Return
To receive the full core deposit back, the core must be usable, of the same model and must not be modified.
Before sending in the converter core:
1) Drain core (place upside down for one day to allow fluid to drain out)
2) Place core in heavy duty box it was shipped in
3) Place hub cap back on converter hub
4) Use sufficient packaging to send back converter (damage while in transit will be the responsibility of customer)
5) Include note with name, phone number and invoice number. (Or include a copy of the invoice)
6) The warranty will be VOID if core is not returned to Goerend Transmission within 45 days.
Valve Body Core Return
To receive the full core deposit amount back, the core must be usable, of the same model and must not be modified.
Before sending in your valve body core:
1) Package valve body core in a new sealed plastic bag.
2) Protect the valve body with sufficient packing material (extremely fragile) If valve body is damaged in transit it will be responsibility of customer and may affect core refund amount.
3) Place note in box including name, phone number and invoice number. (Or copy of invoice)
4) The warranty will be VOID if core is not returned to Goerend Transmission within 45 days.