B1/B2 Apply Control Plunger Valve Kit
A worn B1 or B2 apply control plunger valve sleeve in the Aisin AS66RC and AS69RC transmissions can cause shift flares, delayed or harsh engagements, low line pressure and burnt B1 and B2 clutches. Line pressure is routed to the B1 and B2 plunger valve to aid in proper apply control of the B1 and B2 clutches.
If the sleeve is worn at the B1 location, line pressure exhausts which will result in 1-2 and 5-6 shift flares, low line pressure and a burned B1 clutch. If the sleeve is worn at the B2 location, a cross-leak between line pressure and Reverse pressure is created, which can result in delayed or harsh Foward and Reverse engagements and a burned B2 clutch.
Sonnax B1/B2 apply control plunger valve kit 122740-01K restores hydraulic control at either location to address these issues.
- Hardcoat anodized aluminum plunger valve combats premature wear
- Upgraded sleeve material is highly wear-resistant to increase life
- Sleeve/plunger valve engagement lengthened to provide better stability and durability
- Drop-in Zip Valve™ parts install quickly and easily
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!