Transmission Pan Kit
Chrysler 68RFE (2007 - 2018)
- Constructed of lightweight cast-aluminum
- Efficient heat dissipation and durability
- Holds approximately four quarts more fluid than the OE version
- Patented sloped floor design
- Results in 100% fluid drainage
- Maintains flat bottom for easy installation
- Magnetic drain plug
- Eliminates debris from circulating throughout transmission
- Uses a 1" socket for easy removal
- Designed not to strip
- Copper sealing ring
- Provides a leak-free seal
What's in the box?
- (1) lightweight cast-aluminum transmission pan
- (1) duraprene pan gasket
- (1) temperature sender port plug
- (1) 3/16" Allen wrench
- (1) magnetic drain plug
- (1) copper sealing ring
- (16) bolts
- (16) washers
Goerend pans are machined using three operations performed by in-house Mazak CNC machines.
- Operation #1 includes drilling bolt holes on bottom side of pan
- Operation #2 includes machining surface of pan to create leak-proof seal against pan gasket
- Operation #3 includes drilling and tapping hole for temp sender and drain plug
- Drain plug: 240 in-lb.
- Pan bolts: 120 in-lb.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 21.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H7.0000” x L19.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!